Once you have completed your payment through PayPal, you should be redirected automatically to the download page. If for some reason PayPal did not return you to your download page, you can follow these steps to download your songs:
- Click the Music Fan Register/Log In link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password in the Returning Music Fans: Please Log In box.
- Click the My Account link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the View button under the Previous Orders section.
- Click the Download button next to the songs listed in your order.
a. To download your files in Internet Explorer, right-click the Download button and select Save to Disk or Save Target As from the popup menu.
b. To download your files in Firefox or Netscape, click the Download button, and a new window will open with a Quicktime Player. Click File from the top menu bar and select Save Page As.
- You have 7 days to download your songs before the download link expires.
- Find the album on Texas Music Machine.
- Right-click the album image and select Save Image As to save the image to your computer.
- Open Windows Media Player, click the Library tab, and then browse to the album that is missing art.
- Find the image on your computer, right-click the image, and then
- In your library, right-click the album art box, and then click
Paste Album Art.
A copy of the image is embedded into each of the songs from that album. The copy of the image is automatically scaled to the appropriate size and converted to the JPEG format before it is embedded in the file. The original image file is not modified.
- Find the album or artist on Texas Music Machine.
- Click the Create a Link button located in the left column:
- Copy the code that appears in the text box.
- Paste the code into your HTML page.
- The Texas Music Machine graphic is included in the code and resides on our servers.